Friday 21 September 2012

IDEA Free GPRS trick for September 2012

This is a cool Trick based on the loophole of !dea Network. This trick is 100% working for my friends. So, just check it whether it is working for you or not..

Follow the Following steps:
  •  First of all Call Idea customer Care from your Idea number and  ask them to Activate MMS service on your number.
  • If they say that "your MMS service is Preactivated", then tell them to Deactivate the service. And Again call customer care to activate the service.
  • Now make an settings by giving APN: escotelmms
  • keep other settings Blank and save your settings.
  • Now try to connect Web.
  • It will connect shortly. If it is not connected, Try to reconnect 2-3 times. It will definitely connect.
  • Viola..!!! you are done..!! Share this trick with your friends.. That's all for today..!!!
 Please do visiting regularly for more cool tricks. Don't forget to like my Facebook page and Subscribe to my blog by putting your email address on my subscribe box. 

1 comments:

indianist said... [Reply]

Last 8 months i am using Idea i phoned many times to the Idea customer care but they did't solve my problem pls help me to solve this any service msg received from idea will activated automatically. Customer service also did't find the problem pls help me.....

Post a Comment

Facebook Twitter Subscribe

 
Twitter Bird Gadget