Tuesday 25 September 2012

Add Advanced Meta Tags to Blogger for Best SEO

On my Previous post How to Add Meta tags for Blogger I described the Importance and how to use those tags for Better SEO. Today I will Give you the Advanced Meta Tags Through which your Blog will be at a Good Position on Search Engines. So keep up reading the whole article thoroughly.



How to add Advanced Meta Tags to Your Blogger?

  • First, Login to your Blogger and select your Blog.


  • Go to Template –> Edit HTML –> Proceed

  • Now Search for-
                                    <b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>
                                              

  • Now Paste the Following Codes just after the above code-
<meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/>
<meta content='all' name='robots'/>
<meta content='index, follow' name='robots'/>
<meta content='1 days' name='revisit-after'/>
<meta content='index,follow,noodp,noydir' name='robots'/>
<meta content=' description here ' name='description'/>
<meta content='Keywords here' name='keywords'/>
  • Now Change Description and Keywords as your needs.
                   Description- Your Site Description on 200 Words.
                   Keywords- Best Keywords that Suits Your Blog (Separated By Comma)
  • That's All. Enjoy..!!! Keep Visiting. Don't Forget To like my Facebook Page.






17 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

Meta tags important get good ranking with proper way so thanks for shared with us valuable info that really helpful make good reputation of blogs..

Guaranteed SEO

Hitesh said... [Reply]

@brand Smith,
Thanks for your valuable feedback. It will give me the strength to post more valuable articles. Thnkss again

fredney said... [Reply]

does this strategy work for you?

web design inspiration

Hitesh said... [Reply]

@fredney,
See my source codes. You will get your answer there..!! :)

Unknown said... [Reply]

Hey Hitesh, I did exactly like you said above but get this

Error parsing XML, line 18, column 278: Element type "meta" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

Can you help me ?

Hitesh said... [Reply]

@ Sewer,
which platform you are using?? you may send me your template by going to the contact me section of TheXtremeTips so that i can see your problems. Thank you..!! Keep Visiting..

Unknown said... [Reply]

@hitesh,
I'm using the Blogger platform.

Hitesh said... [Reply]

@sewer,
the problem should not persist on blogger platform. Check whether there is any space before />.. If it is, then remove the space. For quick solution, Upload you template by going to the contact me section.

Unknown said... [Reply]

@ hitesh,

I sent you the template. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for the help.

Hitesh said... [Reply]

@sewer,
I have mailed your template to your email. Just check it out and comment here. thanks.
~Admin

Unknown said... [Reply]

Thank you, very very helpful. Will wait for my rankins to rise! :)

Hitesh said... [Reply]

Molly Morrison
thankxx for your appreciable feedback..!!

Tasha said... [Reply]

Thanks for sharing this info;)

EvelynC said... [Reply]

thanks for sharing. Really helpful.

rrl said... [Reply]

Thanks a lot bro... i use your advanced meta description... for sure you can check in my blog... Talk 'N Text and Smart Load: Talk 'N Text and Smart Call and Text Promos

blog staff said... [Reply]

I probably try this meta strategy... please try to visit my blog [Talk 'N Text Call and Text Mobile Promos] and see if you can suggest me any tips.

Unknown said... [Reply]

Nice article..thank you for sharing...
http://thegetrank.net/

Post a Comment

Facebook Twitter Subscribe

 
Twitter Bird Gadget